Monmouth Ocean Soccer Association offers six $1000 scholarships each year. Form: Click here
**Deadline for submission is May 18, 2021!**
MOSA Curci Cup Challenge
For Schedule and Rules- Click Here
MOSA Coaches Presentation PDF
of Slides from 3/31/2021- Click Here
Yellow Card Accumulation Policy- Click Here
General Playing Guidelines (related to COVID)
- Game times need to be staggered to give teams the opportunity to safely arrive at the field after the previous teams have departed.
- There will be no coin toss, the away team will get the first kick off.
- Individuals on the sidelines
- Must maintain Social Distancing at all times. Each player and their equipment at least six (6) feet from the next player.
- Players should wear masks except when playing in the game.
- Not share water bottles or other items between nonfamily members
- On the field of play masks may be worn but are not required.
- Game balls are to be sanitized prior to the game, at half time and at the end of the match.
- No contact after matches to include hand shakes, high fives, etc.
- Must remain six feet from the field of play and from other non-household contacts
- Should wear masks but not required if social distancing is respected
- Have no contact with players or team during match.
- Coaches are still responsible for the actions of their spectators.
- Will maintain their distance on the field of play when possible.
- Will not touch players at any point.
- Will maintain a safe distance when issuing a card.
- May wear mask on field of play and should wear masks off the field of play but not required where social distancing is respected.**If a team cancels a game within 48hrs of the game time due to COVID-19 they will still be responsible to pay referee fees**