1. Division standings will be kept on an accumulated points system: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, no points for a loss. If two teams are tied in points at the end of the season, placement will be determined by the following:
a) Head to Head competition
b) Most Wins
c) Least Red Cards
2. If two teams are tied for first place after the above three (3) tie breakers, then both teams will be declared as co-champs and NO second place award will be given.
3. All other ties are determined by the same three (3) tie breakers as for first place, if a tie still exists the head to head goal differential (least goals against each other) will determine placement. In the case of a three (3) way tie head to head will be disregarded and all other tie breakers will prevail.
4. The coach of the winning team is responsible for calling in the score to GotSoccer by 8:00pm of the game day. In the event of a tie, the Home Team coach shall be responsible for calling in the score. Coaches may not report the result of a forfeit. The club receiving the forfeit is to contact the Games Commissioner via email by 8:00pm of the game day.
- There are several ways to enter the score:
- Call in the score using the phone number, event id and pin provided at top of the game card.
- Log onto the web page at the top of the game card and use the event id and pin.
- Lastly if you have a QR reader app on your smart phone you can scan the QR code and enter the scores.
5. In order to ensure that each team completes all the games on its schedule, a team will be penalized for games which are not made up as follows:
a) Fines $100.00 for each missed game
b) Be ineligible to receive any awards
c) Be responsible for payment of referee fees for any game which is not made up or declared a forfeit. This rule shall be subject to the overriding conditions of Rule I.E.