As a proud member of NJ Youth Soccer, MOSA is proud to promote the following programs, events and information available to member clubs and players. We encourage you to share the following links with your teams and leadership staff.
- Coaching Courses: Part of the mission of NJ Youth Soccer is to provide coaching education to those involved in the game. To accomplish this mission, NJYS offers a complete coaching schools program. Read more.
- Safe Soccer: NJ Youth Soccer is committed to creating the safest possible environment for all of our participants by taking a variety of safety measures and implementing programs that put the best interest of the players at the forefront. Read more.
- TOPSoccer: TOPSoccer is a community based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl with special needs. Read more.
- ODP (Olympic Development Program): The philosophy of the ODP is to identify players of the highest caliber on a continuing and consistent basis, which will lead to increased success for the U.S. National Teams in the international arena. Read more.
- Young Olympians: Designed specifically for U9 and U10 players, NJYS Young Olympians is an introductory stage for those who aspire to play at a high level and provides a pathway to New Jersey ODP. Read more.
- Awards Dinner: Each year, NJ Youth Soccer honors New Jersey youth players, teams, coaches, referees and volunteers for outstanding performances and contributions during the preceding year. The 2020 NJYS Annual Awards Dinner will take place on Friday, January 31st. Read more.
- State Cups: NJYS State Cups provide the exclusive pathway to be crowned champions of the state, region and nation. With the National Championship Series, Presidents Cup and Commissioners Cup tournaments, every team has the ability to vie for the title of State Champion. Read more.
- Referee Courses: NJYS proudly supports the NJ State Referee Committee as we annually educate, certify and promote the referees in the state. Read more.
- Recreation – NJ Youth Soccer offers an extensive amount of programming and benefits to its member recreation clubs. Read more.